Song Title: DTV Visa Refuse Blues (Comedy Remix)
after my DTV has been refused by Thai Embassy in Jakarta ( I paid for Bangkok Visa agent to proceed I have to get out of Thailand for 7 months )
Inspired by Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre
Theme: Comedy, Travel Mishaps, and Expat Woes
[Intro: Spoken - Laid-back West Coast vibe]
Yeah, you know how it is…
Tryin’ to travel Southeast Asia on a DTV tip,
But the only thing I’m collectin’—is refusals!
Let’s go!
[Verse 1] (Gm – Cm – D7 – Gm)
I dipped outta Bangkok, Thailand, feelin’ fly,
Visa agent on speed dial, money wavin’ bye-bye.
Jakarta in my sights for that sweet DTV,
But the embassy said “No!”—man, why they hatin’ me?
Hit up Bali beaches: Seminyak to Canggu,
Party so hard I lost my left shoe.
Visa dreams crashin’, but my tan lookin’ fine,
Maybe Da Nang or Hanoi will let me cross the line.
[Chorus] (C – F – G – C)
Bangkok blues and visa cues,
Tryna party in Indonesia but always lose.
Kuala Lumpur high-rise views, swimmin’ pool on top—so cool!
But everywhere I go, that same old fool—drillin’ my ceiling like it’s April Fool’sDay,
Dodgin’ landlords, paperwork, and rent to pay.
Laughin’ at my luck, I just can’t win,
But I’ll keep on tryin’—let the next round begin![Verse 2] (Gm – Cm – D7 – Gm)
Visa runs on my mind, got stamps in my book,
Every embassy’s a gamble—one suspicious look.
Backpack full of dreams and a phone on roam,
Still huntin’ for a place I can finally call home.Kicked back in Saigon, sippin’ strong cà phê,
Fresh stamp denied, so I’m driftin’ away.
From Manila to Penang, I’m chasin’ that high—
One-way ticket blues, but I still gotta try.[Chorus] (C – F – G – C)
Bangkok blues and visa cues,
Paper trails and midnight views.
A suitcase life, but I’m playin’ it cool—
Rollin’ through borders, that’s my golden rule.
Another stamp, another shot, dreamin’ on the fly.
Got my heart in my backpack and stars in my eye.
Long roads ahead, but I can’t say goodbye—
To wanderlust fever and the endless sky.
I keep movin’ forward, can’t let it pass by.
Comments
Post a Comment